Plant-Based, Keto-Friendly Shepherd’s Pie
Posted by: Jessica Elora on November 11, 2021
For the filling:
- 1 pack EatUp! Crumbles, original.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bottle of Fody Taco Sauce
- Fresh sage leaves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
For the topping:
For the mashed cauliflower topping, please visit the recipe here.
- In a medium-large cast iron pan, heat olive oil and crumbles until browned.
- Add in taco sauce and spinach, and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Top crumble mixture with mashed cauliflower directly in cast iron pan and bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes until the topping is browned.
- Top with freshly chopped sage, salt and pepper.