What You'll Need
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 stick Culcherd Turmeric Black Pepper Butter
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener or choice
- In a medium sized pot, heat milk over medium-low heat until warm.
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
CHEF LIZ GALLAGHER
As a classically trained chef, Liz knows a thing or two about delicious food. As the person who developed the first vegan baking course at George Brown College, she knows a thing or two about plant-based, natural food. And as a someone who lives with the autoimmune condition hashimoto’s thyroditis, she knows a thing or two about nutritious food. Liz is the reason that Culcherd’s products taste so good, while also being 100% natural and healthy. For her, Culcherd’s products allow her to show that good-for-you food can be delicious and environmentally sustainable.