What You'll Need
- 2 cups GF flour blend (we like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 package Culcherd Sundried Tomato & Olive Cheese
- ½ cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and line muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Combine ground flax and non-dairy milk in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, oregano and spinach. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, whip together cheese, milk and oil.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, evenly divide between the muffin liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with Culcherd Original butter