What You'll Need
- 3-4 ripe avocados
- 1 package Culcherd Sriracha Jalapeno Cheese
- ½ small white onion, diced
- ¼-½ cup hummus (we love Sunflower Kitchen)
- ¼ cup chickpeas
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dill pickles, diced
1 tbsp EVOO
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼-½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- In a medium sized bowl, mash avocado and mix together with onion, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Set aside.
- In a small frying pan/skillet, toast chickpeas in EVOO until they are toasted and crisp. Season with salt.
- To assemble, scoop guacamole onto a plate. Using the back of a spoon, create a small cavity in the guac and fill with hummus. Top by layering toasted chickpeas, diced dill pickle, crumbled sriracha jalapeno cheese, and garnish with fresh dill.
- Serve with your favourite tortilla chips!