What You'll Need
- 1 package gluten-free fettuccine
- 2 packages Culcherd Original Cheese
- 1 cup peas
- ½ cup water or plant-based milk
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 2-4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Himalayan pink salt, to taste
- Fill a large pot with water, add 2 tsp salt and bring to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook until al-dente.
- Drain and rinse.
- Add pasta back to pot along with the Culcherd cheese and ½ cup of water or plant-based milk.
- Heat over low-medium heat until cheese has melted and the sauce has come together.
- Stir in peas, lemon juice, zest, and green onion. Season with salt and add more water/milk (1 tbsp at a time) as needed to thin the sauce.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, and additional green onion.