What You'll Need
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar or granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 3 tbsp organic molasses
- 2 tbsp Culcherd Original Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax, 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp allspice
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup monkfruit granular sugar replacement
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and salt in a food processor. Pulse to mix. This can also be done by hand.
- Add in melted butter, molasses, flax egg and vanilla. Process for 20-30 seconds until dough comes together.
- Transfer dough to a covered bowl and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has rested, using a 1 ½ tablespoon measurement, roll into balls.
- Gently roll balls in granulated sweetener, and arrange 2 inches apart from each other on a parchment lined baking sheet. Gently press each cookie to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for at least 10 minutes.