What You'll Need
- 1 package favourite GF pasta
- 2 packages Culcherd Sharp & Smoky Cheese
- ½-1 cup filtered water or non-dairy milk of choice
- Hymalayan pink salt & pepper, to taste
- Optional: sauteed spinach, roasted broccoli, green peas, truffled mushies, caramelized onion
- Fill a large pot with water, add 2 tsp salt and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al-dente.
- Drain and rinse.
- Add pasta back to pot along with the Sharp & Smoky and ½ cup of water/milk.
- Heat over low-medium heat until cheese has melted and the sauce has come together.
- Season with salt and pepper and add more water as needed to thin the sauce.
- Add optional add-ins if using, and mix well to incorporate.
CHEF LIZ GALLAGHER
As a classically trained chef, Liz knows a thing or two about delicious food. As the person who developed the first vegan baking course at George Brown College, she knows a thing or two about plant-based, natural food. And as a someone who lives with the autoimmune condition hashimoto’s thyroditis, she knows a thing or two about nutritious food. Liz is the reason that Culcherd’s products taste so good, while also being 100% natural and healthy. For her, Culcherd’s products allow her to show that good-for-you food can be delicious and environmentally sustainable.