What You'll Need
- 1 cup GF flour blend (we love Bob’s Red Mill!)
- 1 cup natural PB
- ½ cup Culcherd Original Butter, room temperature
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- 2-4 tbsp monk fruit
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax, 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened butter and sugar. Add peanut butter and mix well until incorporated. Repeat with flax egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, and mix until combined.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Flatten cookies with a fork, making a criss cross pattern.
- Sprinkle with monk fruit and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with additional monk fruit if desired.