What You'll Need
- 1 cup Paleo flour blend (we love Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 package Culcherd Original Butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated monk fruit, divided
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (if needed)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 ½ culinary lavender
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl (or mortar and pestle), combine 1 tbsp monk fruit, lemon zest and lavender and grind lightly. Set aside.
- Mix together butter, ¼ cup + 2 tbsp monk fruit, and lemon zest mixture in a large bowl. Add vanilla and continue to mix until well incorporated.
- Add the flour and salt, and stir until the dough comes together.
- If dough is still crumbly, add 1 tbsp of milk at a time until it comes together.
- Shape into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough out to ¼ inch thickness. Cut into shapes – I used a flower cookie cutter.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until edges are a light golden brown.
- Sprinkle cookies with remaining 1 tbsp monk fruit.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for 5 days.