What You'll Need
- 4 cups vegetable broth/stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Culcherd Turmeric Black Pepper Butter
- 1 cup enoki mushrooms
- ½ cup king oyster mushrooms, cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup oyster mushrooms, torn
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated/minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼-½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- In a medium sized pot, heat EVOO over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in king oyster mushrooms and cook for 5 or so minutes, until soft. Add oyster mushrooms and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Top with veg both, water, apple cider vinegar and Culcherd butter. Simmer until Culcherd butter has melted.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in remaining mushrooms (the enoki). Season with salt.
- Serve with a slice of warm crusty sourdough bread.