What You'll Need
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener of choice (we like monkfruit)
- ¼ cup cocao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
- 1 large flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax, 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp Culcherd Original Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup powdered sugar replacement
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Add in wet ingredients, mixing until dough is formed.
- Place powdered sugar in a separate bowl. And using a 1 tablespoon measurement,
- roll dough into balls and place into the powdered sugar replacement.
- Transfer sugar coated cookie dough balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Remove and allow to fully cool on baking sheet before topping with additional powdered sugar