What You'll Need
- 1 ½ cup GF flour (we love Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 ½ cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Culcherd Original Butter
- 4-6 tbsp non-dairy half and half (or unsweetened non-dairy milk)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coarse salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, flour, butter and cayenne. Using a pastry cutter (or fork), cut butter into the flour and cheese until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the half and half (or milk) and mix until dough forms a ball. Start with 4 tbsp, and then add 1 tbsp as needed until the mixture comes together.
- Divide dough in half – into two workable batches. On a floured surface, roll out to ¼ inch thickness. Using a knife or cookie cutter, slice into 1 ½ inch crackers.
- Place ½ inch apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Brush tops of the crackers with coconut milk, and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.