What You'll Need
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 cups water or plant-based milk
- 3 tbsp Culcherd Original Butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Break up cauliflower into small florets.
- In a large saucepan, heat Culcherd butter and add cauliflower. Saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add water or plant-based milk, bring to a simmer/broil, and cover. Steam until fork tender, about 5-10 minutes.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the cooking liquid, and strain.
- Return cauliflower and reserved cooking liquid to saucepan. Using a handheld blender or potato masher, puree/mash until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with additional Culcherd butter, fresh herbs, salt and pepper.