This recipe features Eatup! Pancake & Waffle Baking Mix.
What You'll Need
- 1 package EatUp Pancake & Waffle Mix (try making with Culcherd Original butter!)
- 2 ½ cups blueberries, divided
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 2-4 tbsp Culcherd Original Butter
- Prepare waffle mix as per instructions on the package, add ½ cup blueberries, and set aside.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine 1 cup of the blueberries, lemon juice and maple in a small saucepan. Simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining 1 cup blueberries and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Cook waffles using waffle iron.
- Top with Culcherd butter, blueberry compote and additional maple syrup.