What You'll Need
- 2-3 bananas, halved lengthwise, then crosswise
- 2 sticks Culcherd Cinnamon Swirl Butter
- 3 tbsp rum
- 3 tbsp pecans, toasted and chopped
- Dairy-free vanilla bean ice cream, optional
- Melt Culcherd butter in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add bananas and cook until caramelized and browned. About 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle rum over bananas, and using a lighter ignite sauce and flambe. Shake the pan occasionally until the flame goes out.
- Top with pecans and serve with your favourite dairy-free vanilla ice cream.