What You'll Need
- 2-3 bananas, halved lengthwise, then crosswise
- 2 sticks Culcherd Cinnamon Swirl Butter
- 3 tbsp rum
- 3 tbsp pecans, toasted and chopped
- Dairy-free vanilla bean ice cream, optional
- Melt Culcherd butter in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add bananas and cook until caramelized and browned. About 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle rum over bananas, and using a lighter ignite sauce and flambe. Shake the pan occasionally until the flame goes out.
- Top with pecans and serve with your favourite dairy-free vanilla ice cream.
CHEF LIZ GALLAGHER
As a classically trained chef, Liz knows a thing or two about delicious food. As the person who developed the first vegan baking course at George Brown College, she knows a thing or two about plant-based, natural food. And as a someone who lives with the autoimmune condition hashimoto’s thyroditis, she knows a thing or two about nutritious food. Liz is the reason that Culcherd’s products taste so good, while also being 100% natural and healthy. For her, Culcherd’s products allow her to show that good-for-you food can be delicious and environmentally sustainable.