Job - Marketing Assistant
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Various tasks as they relate to: advertising, market research, sales and distribution.
- Developing and refining the marketing vision and strategy.
- Developing and refining a brand bible.
- Creating and implementing marketing best practices, policies and procedures.
- Manage social media content organization, content creation, scheduling, analytics, and strategy across all platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and ensuring it reflects brand guidelines, tone, image and audience. Considering differentiated messaging as needed - consumer (Instagram, TikTok, etc.) vs b2b (LinkedIn)
- Oversee content creation and influencer management across platforms.
- Leverage influencers as brand ambassadors and content creators to assist in overall brand storytelling in an authentic way that drives awareness and quantitative business impact.
- Creating and managing email marketing, and loyalty program. Creating funneling campaigns in Shopify.
- Strategy and execution of promotional campaigns.
- Ensuring that all marketing content and messaging aligns with the brand.
- Using analytics to aid in decision making and strategy development. Reviewing reports and driving action from analysis.
- Writing copy, blog posts, company brochures and similar documents.
- Assisting with promotional activities.
- Analyzing questionnaires.
- Helping to organize market research.
- Organizing files in the cloud.
- Running and managing ads across social platforms, tracking performance and ROI.
Qualifications and Skills
- Detail oriented
- Quick and efficient
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Dependable and confident
- Organizational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good teamworking skills
- Communication skills
- Facebook business manager and ad management understanding
- Shopify experience is an asset
- eCommerce experience is an asset
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere knowledge is an asset
We’re a dairy-alternative company making products out of plants. We strive to have innovative products with exceptional nutritional value. We’re 100% dairy free, organic, plant-based, soy-free, gluten free and we strive to be environmentally responsible. We’re currently a team of 3 staff members and you will be an integral part.
The job is contingent on funding. Applicants must be:
- (a) under 30 years of age at the start of employment;
- (b) is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and
- (c) is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations.
*International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens
Application deadline: 2021-05-07
Expected start date: 2021-05-10
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.